There's days that the rain sneaks up on you and there's days that you're at agreat golf course and plan the weekend and it starts to rain. Here are a few tips to help make Golf a little bit more enjoyable in the rain.
- You reign as a natural cleansing.
- Appreciate the green that comes after the rain.
- Slow down and stick to your process of heading quality golf shots.
- Invest in a good pair of waterproof golf shoes. Echo and Callaway are my two preferred shoes.
- Take time to dry your groups.
- Pack extra gloves, towels, hats, shoes.
- Be ready with a joke, try this one...
- Avoid under clubbing.
- Never complain about any weather, enjoy playing golf for the game that it is. Everyone's out there, find reasons to play well rather than play poorly.
Let the rain lower your expectations but stick to your routine and process of hitting quality shots!