Having trouble finishing off your round? One possible solution is to improve your nutrition and hydration habits and what you drink before, during and after a round of golf. Here are nine recommended consubales.
- Bottle of water should be in everyone's bag. If you really want something cool, try The Yeti bottle
- Peanut butter and honey sandwiches cut into squares. I got this from Dr. .
- . If you drink Gatorade, drink a quarter fill it up with a quarter filled up with water and that's about the right content.
- If you like trail mix
- Fig newtons – I eat these all through college, may not be the best nutrition but it did the job.
- For a quick hit of energy try a banana.
- If you like crispy, try an apple.
- If you like chewy tried beef jerky.
- If you like to chew, try mint gum.
Things to avoid consuming while trying to play your best golf.
- Nature Valley granola bars
- Mountain Dew
- Monster energy drinks
No obligation trial lesson for juniors, call 952/401-4653 to schedule.
Free 15-minute consultation, call or text 952/401-4653 to schedule.
$95 Playing Lesson also available!