It is our goal to guide you to achieve your target score or the lowest score of your career within 90-days of joining one of our coaching programs.
We teach four skills:
- Course management: most of our programs start with an on-course game assessment to see where you’re taking your shots and create a comprehensive plan to achieve your scoring goal.
- Scoring mindset: we want to customize a process to help you know what to think about or the questions to ask to get you prepared before, during and after a shot. We’ll help you discover visualization techniques along with mental and emotional management strategies.
- Purposeful Practice: We’ll recommend the right mix of drills (develop internal feels), games (target awareness activities), exercises (activities you can do without a club or ball) and skills assessments to benchmark your improvement.
- Natural Movement Patterns: every body moves differently and generates power and accuracy differently. You will discover how to apply your natural movement patterns to your swing to strike the ball farther, straighter and more consistently!
Three ways to start achieving your goals:
- Schedule an On-Course Playing Assessment- if you’ve been playing for a while, this is the best way to start.
- Schedule a 90-minute Discovery Session- if you are just starting out or looking to build a swing that compliments your natural movement patterns, this is the best way to start.
- Call Brad at 952/401-4653 or schedule a 15-minute free consultation and we’ll create a clear path to achieve your golfing goals.
Brad Pluth, PGA
Winters at Twin Cities Orthopedics in Eden Prairie
Summers at Bluff Creek Golf Course and Deer Run Golf Club